LinkedIn is one of the world’s largest social networking platforms for people and businesses, this is a great place to build and create connections. Having a LinkedIn business profile helps build your company awareness and company identity among other business professionals looking for your products or services. Furthermore, LinkedIn profiles have a high PR, which helps with SEO and being indexed in Google Search results.
Below is an effective user guide to setting up a professional LinkedIn profile for your company/business.
Building your company profile:
- Company Type: Is your business public, private or self owned.
- Company Size: The size of your company.
- Company Website URL: Company website address.
- Main Company Industry: Specific industry of your company.
- Year Founded: Founded year of your company/business.
- Logo: Upload a company logo.
- Company Description: Describe what your company does.
- Company Specialties: List of your company services or products.
Having a LinkedIn profile will aid in connecting your business with new potential customers online and help brand your business as an authoritative figure within your industry.