- Using the OpenText CMS locate where you would like to edit existing content.
- Click the red dot for the content you want to edit.
- Select the Edit red dot for the corresponding content you are looking to make changes to.
- Make the appropriate changes in the editing box and click OK.
- Save the page by clicking the save Save red dot.
You can force the publishing of a page if required:
- Navigate to the required page
- Click the upper most Red Dot to open the page
- Right click on the page
- Select Publish Page
|What does this mean?|
You will see the following prompt – in most cases, you should also check Publish all following pages and Publish related pages. The other option are mostly relevant to the developer so you can ignore them.