Every wondered what Twitter is or how to use this to develop your business online? Google now incorporates social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn into their algorithm on how to rank websites.
Twitter is a social media service that allows people to post tweets or short messages that are 140 characters in length. Twitter is good for business as it builds brand awareness, allows a business to connect with customers and customer feedback, increase sales and brand loyalty.
Anyway, enough chit chat, here are some tips for growing your twitter presence online:
- The more you engage in tweeting the more followers you will receive cheap cialis 5mg. Tweet relevant and useful content relating to your industry.
- Hashtags are a great way of gaining exposure and are like keywords for organic listings. Incorporate hashtags into the tweets and messages that you post.
- Tweet relevant rich-keyword content so that you can build your followers and industry base.
- Design a professional background for your Twitter profile and include your mission statement and website url.
- Following and interact will key industry followers to build trustworthiness and brand awareness.
- Tweet with pictures so to increase people’s click-through-rate (CTR).
- Interact and engage with your followers to be rapport and audience awareness.