To have a website and online presence today is vital, as more people are using search engine such as Google to find products and services online. To have an appealing, informative and easy-to-use website will not only attract online sales, but will also provide visitors an initiative to keep coming back.
Below are some tips on web design and building authoritativeness online:
- Decide on your market branding and key aspects that you would like within your website. This will not only assist in the website process, but will give
you and the website developer a clear vision from the initial consultation.
- Remember that visitors are there to find out information about your products or services, so having your website with a clear vision and easy-to-use
navigation which is clearly defined is imperative. Furthermore, Google will be able to easily index your website which will assist you in being found
- Have clear CRAs (Call-To-Actions). Inform visitors where they should go and what to do next so they are not confused when reading information on your
website. Having clear, prominent CTAs showcases your most important info to your website users.
- Ensure that your website load time is at a minimum, and that images are optimized for SEO. Having to wait for pages to load only frustrates users and
produces a higher bounce rate.
- Build your trustworthiness online by providing your contact details for your business. Having detailed contact information generates authoritativeness
Keep these essential tips in mind when you embark on your website project adventure, or even if you are just re-designing your current website design. Considering these tips will not only keep your visitors happy, but will also supply you with a clear vision from the start.